Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Day one

My Name Is JOYCE NJARABI From UHURU FM,


Am Happy to say that ,today is my first time to attend this Workshop ,my self in day one of this workshop I have learn many thing about Internet and how to find website.

Another thing which I learn is how to use Internet ,I think the end of the this workshop I can learn many thing about internet and how to use Internet I can be the one who help my office especially Newsroom how to use Internet and to get references in story.

Not Only but I can teach my member to my office how to use computer especially Internet ,so I can say that am very enjoyed this lesson.

So am going to introduce my Blog www.miondoko.blogspot.com
This blog can show many thing about kujadai kwa wasichana and wavulana.

I think this blog can be good to you and you can learn many thing through this blog

So don’t miss it .

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment